Sunday, July 13, 2008

On Monday, I looked forward to going out rowing before I took off for a busy day. Instead, i answered an email with a question about Joseph Benson, that came from an ancestry.com member. Do I know the father of Moses Benson. I did and spent a little time answering. Then, with Bensons on my mind, I did some review of my information.
I missed my chance to row and Wayne thougtht I was just fooling around on the computer.
Here is the reply I got later that day:

Dear Martha, I moved to Sanford 3 years ago and am thrilled to have the opportunity to find my family down in Southern Maine. My parents are from the Searsport area, but I married and raised my children in Millinocket. My Benson family has been a mystery to me in many ways and I have been curious about the family I never knew, but protected me from afar. You just gave me information I have been searching for at least 25 years! God bless you for taking the time to answer me and I would love to meet you some time. By the way, if you ever wish, my phone number is under Bruce and Mala Morrison and I love genealogy. My mother says I bore her with it a lot. She says that jokingly, but an element of truth may exist. Mala R. Morrison

No comments: